Leaders of Learners
Leaders of Learners is a great learning tool for interdisciplinary teams, members of site-based teams, and all people concerned with curriculum issues. It is an award-winning publication published six times a year and brings to light the most current developments in the world of education.
Leaders of Learners is a powerful learning tool for interdisciplinary teams, members of site-based teams, and all people concerned with curriculum issues.
Readership includes more than 2,000 subscribers from:
- State education departments
- More than 1,000 school districts
- District and campus education departments
Leaders of Learners is published six times per year and reaches:
- District Level curriculum developers and technology coordinators
- School level curriculum developers and technology coordinators
- Principals and other school level administrators
- Classroom teachers
View a sample issue of Leaders of Learners below:
(These files are PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat.)
Interested in submitting an article?
Click here for submission guidelines.
Interested in advertising?
Click here for ad rates and copy deadlines.