Texas ASCD Professional Learning Sessions
- Institute – 1-day professional learning session
- Academy – 2 or more day professional learning session
By hosting one of our professional learning sessions you will receive a proportionate number of complimentary registrations.
What does hosting a session involve?
- Providing a contact person for arrangements before and during presentation
- Help in promoting this session to surrounding schools/districts
- Providing a location for the professional development session
- Providing morning and afternoon snacks, of your choice, for participants (usually consisting of morning coffee and doughnuts, afternoon soft drinks and cookies)
- Providing audio visual equipment for the presenter (usually consisting of a projector, screen, computer, microphone, and flip chart with markers)
- Providing a registration table at the session
What does Texas ASCD provide?
- A quality professional learning session
- Qualified presenter in the field of education
- A contact person in the Texas ASCD office that will attend the professional learning session
- Promotion of your professional learning session
- Copies of all handouts
- Handling all presenter travel and expenses