Keep up-to-date on the most current developments in the ever-changing world of education. This award-winning educational journal is packed with thoughtful curriculum insight, the latest in educational research, and hands-on techniques for children's learning.
Leaders of Learners is a powerful learning tool for interdisciplinary teams, members of site-based teams, and all people concerned with curriculum issues.
Readership includes more than 2,000 subscribers from:
- State education departments
- More than 1,000 school districts
- District and campus education departments
Leaders of Learners is published six times per year and reaches:
- District Level curriculum developers and technology coordinators
- School level curriculum developers and technology coordinators
- Principals and other school level administrators
- Classroom teachers
Interested in submitting an article? Click here.
View a sample issue of Leaders of Learners below:
(These files are PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat.)