One Liner is another benefit of Texas ASCD membership.
One Liner is an electronic summary of all TEA publications emailed directly to your desk every Monday morning!
It explicitly identifies information from TEA and reminds you of when and how to respond to TEA requests and actions. Learn the proper channeling of information in this organized format of TEA correspondence. In addition, One Liner includes all links to the TEA websites and documents mentioned in articles.
One Liner consists of Texas ASCD summaries of Texas Education Agency publications. E-mailed directly to subscribers every Monday morning, One Liner puts all TEA information at the reader’s fingertips by:
- Giving the essence and making explicit all information from TEA
- Reminding the readers of when and how to respond to TEA requests and actions
- Suggesting to whom in their organization the information should be routed
- Recommending an easy filing system to organize all TEA correspondence
- Linking subscribers directly to TEA publications for further information
One Liner is published weekly and informs:
- District level curriculum developers and technology coordinators
- School level curriculum developers and technology coordinators
- Principals and other school level administrators
- Classroom teachers
- District and School level grant writers